Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

Theme Catchup2018 - posted on 1st May 2018 at 1:50 PM
Replies: 853 (Who?), Viewed: 76084 times.
Page 35 of 35
Alchemist
#851 Old 16th May 2018 at 12:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kunder
@PANDAQUEEN

You can order everything you need on line.

I'm not made of money. I make less than $1,000 a month and a good portion goes to various services like rent and utilities. It's marked up higher online.

"There are some obstacles that cannot be removed with a mere show of force."
-King of Atlantis, as portrayed by Leonard Nimoy, Atlantis: The Lost Empire
Alchemist
#852 Old 21st May 2018 at 8:47 AM
Well, my father has off today and I have duties with my assignment to study the supplies for our restaurant. I also have to tell of my progress in acquisitions and today's the day we are installing a new bedframe and a manual treadmill into the house.

So I have a day ahead of me.

Yesterday, I had a peanut butter sundae from Dairy Queen. There are few things my mother and I agree one. Ice cream is one of those few things. If she goes a long time, longer than normal, without ice cream, she seems off.

She and I went shopping at Walmart and due to the weather, the ceiling gave weigh some time before our visit. Buckets, tarps and "Wet Floor" signage was around the affected area. But for some reason, we kept passing by the scene of that accident and it ended up being an exercise in insanity trying not to walk past that mess.

We made our own dinners and that was about it. It was a bit of a surprise to be invited out, but I seized the opportunity the day offered.

Lab Assistant
#853 Old 21st May 2018 at 9:34 AM
So I did a bunch of deliveries today and wound up in my hometown where I lived for almost 25 years, (moved there in 1st grade). It was nostalgic and bleak and I honestly felt a little emotional but I kept putting my music louder to drown it out. Anyway one delivery I had a little difficulty with and these two cosplayers in this hotel from a convention felt I was very entitled to a good tip so that really made me feel warm and good inside like a creamy tea. I told them I appreciated that because I went to a million dollar mansion with $60 worth of food I waited an hour for and nothing they were so shocked. They were too nice to be from the LA area, so much rudeness here.

Sul Sul!!
Alchemist
#854 Old 22nd May 2018 at 11:03 PM
Got my medicine, got my food, got more calls to make (even if they're doctors, I actually enjoy going to the doctor when it's something that I need attending to. Peace of mind.), had avocado sushi and watched the very first episode of MythBusters (JATO Car\Pop Rocks and Soda) and watching the first season of The Simpsons On Demand on my TV.

Page 35 of 35