Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

Theme Catchup2018 - posted on 1st May 2018 at 1:50 PM
Replies: 4007 (Who?), Viewed: 177845 times.
Page 161 of 161
#4001 Old 4th May 2018 at 3:07 PM
Some bunk beds work really weirdly with TwoJeff's Smart Beds mod. Even when I set all the bed ownerships in the house I'm constantly finding random Sims sleeping in the top bunks. And then if I cancel the action while they're trying to get in it errors out and the bed starts flashing.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur.

My memory is poor, so please take anything I say with a grain of salt. | Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Field Researcher
#4002 Old 4th May 2018 at 11:28 PM
On dates, both Sims can get a want to do an interaction neither of them can actually perform without being rejected.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FenrirWolf
It refuses to run on those IOS's because the earlier versions of cIOScorp scooped out your Wii's innards and turned them into delicious Scrambled IOS Breakfast™, which confused the crap out of their installer and gave TT all sorts of bizarre errors to scratch their heads over.
Test Subject
#4003 Old 14th May 2018 at 10:58 AM
- When you tell the sim to go fishing and add it to their queue when a sim has to do something else before it, it disappears by itself.

- How only one sim can walk stairs (the base game ones, not the AL spiral stairs afaik) at time, leading the other sim to complain how something is "in the way", and with the former sim having "move away" added to their queue, when they have already started doing something else. Why didn't they fix this with something like they did with the spiral stairs?
Mad Poster
#4004 Old 14th May 2018 at 4:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ihatemandatoryregister
Some bunk beds work really weirdly with TwoJeff's Smart Beds mod. Even when I set all the bed ownerships in the house I'm constantly finding random Sims sleeping in the top bunks. And then if I cancel the action while they're trying to get in it errors out and the bed starts flashing.

2 of my cc bunk beds flash whenever anyone gets out

Namaste
Mad Poster
#4005 Old 14th May 2018 at 7:33 PM
grammapat, try not lining up anything for them to do. Mine only flash if there's something in the queue, because that causes an error which causes a reset which leads to flashing. If I keep queue empty until they are done getting out and it falls out of queue, no error.

If you have questions on how to use SimPE or WW, you're welcome to PM me.
Mad Poster
#4006 Old 21st May 2018 at 10:31 PM
Hate the fact that lots have to be increased by 10 squares at a time. Game, stop forcing me to have a lot that's either too long or too short!!!

If you have questions on how to use SimPE or WW, you're welcome to PM me.
Test Subject
#4007 Old 22nd May 2018 at 2:44 PM Last edited by thewrittenletter : 23rd May 2018 at 2:15 PM.
More of a custom content pet peeve: When downloaded lots come with 10000 mailbox recolors! And it's usually the types of 9438459568f files as well

edit: 1000 Trashcan recolors in the downloaded lots count as well.
Lab Assistant
#4008 Old 25th May 2018 at 5:51 AM
Sims 'smustling' in front of an entry/exit
Page 161 of 161