Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Replies: 991 (Who?), Viewed: 90085 times.
Page 40 of 40
Alchemist
#976 Old 2nd Nov 2018 at 11:04 PM Last edited by PANDAQUEEN : 3rd Nov 2018 at 8:02 AM.
I recently received my first noodle crate.
They had instant udon and I gave it a try.

Still, I hate bad news, but because of Hurricane\Typhoon Season, I have a number of noodle crates and snack crates that are delayed by a couple of months. The noodles were from the September cycle and I received the shipment yesterday. I got the two snack crates on time for September, but I have to account for 6 crates that may arrive or some or all might get lost in the mail.

Either way, I know my ring display case will arrive tomorrow, that is certain. Last year, I received 3 bath bombs with luxury scents with an imitation turquoise ring inside the bath bombs in plastic bubbles and I also had some rings from Wal-Mart's jewelry department (my finger is a size 10 on the traditional left hand ring finger, so it's extremely awkward to be a size 10 in rings because, if any bigger and the ring goes on either the pinky or to someone with small enough fingers.) I also inherited some of my grandmother's jewelry at the estate sale on my 29th birthday (it was more of a family-only yard sale that was to keep all personal effects within the family). Weird thing was I found a Boggle letter die, a domino, a Scrabble tile and a typical die you see in Vegas imagery amongst the jewelry she collected over the course of her life.

But yes, I have been meaning to display the rings.

"There are some obstacles that cannot be removed with a mere show of force."
-King of Atlantis, as portrayed by Leonard Nimoy, Atlantis: The Lost Empire
Alchemist
#977 Old 3rd Nov 2018 at 12:49 PM
Quote:
You spend all morning getting your look just right, when this happens.

https://twitter.com/Daily__Owls/sta...486409946640384

Alchemist
#978 Old 3rd Nov 2018 at 7:57 PM
My mother bought me the complete series of Courage the Cowardly Dog. One of the Cartoon Network Cartoon Cartoons stable cartoons akin to NickToons on Nickelodeon, it started off as a short like many Cartoon Cartoons on "World Premiere Toons! the Show" title "The Chicken from Outer Space". Dialogue was absent until the end of the short using music and sound effects, along with bizarre visuals and imagery to amplified the creepy atmosphere in an otherwise dull dirt farm in the middle of nowhere. The series ran for 52 half hour show slots, with two episodes per half hour.

I also received the rainbow underwear I ordered. It arrived early. I also received my ring case. I had my rings from when I lived in Seattle, one is made with synthesized sapphires, originally worth $130, got it for $30 (Sailor Moon fans, no, it wasn't like I had my energy zapped from wearing it. If anything, The Dark Kingdom would be overwhelmed by my boundless energy, that any container would be destroyed before I have a chance to stop.), the rings I inherited from Grandma Virginia, and the rings from the bath bombs.

Mad Poster
#979 Old 5th Nov 2018 at 1:33 PM
After finding out that the restaurant that I worked at for the last 5 years shut the doors last Monday, out of the blue, I now have a new job. I'm already learning much more than I was before.
And I am now addicted to Runescape again, since they have released it for mobile

Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.
Steam ID: PadukSteam
Alchemist
#980 Old 7th Nov 2018 at 12:27 AM
Getting something ordered for my health routines... eating noodles from the September crate. Halfway done with my antibiotics. Onto the second half.

Mad Poster
#981 Old 13th Nov 2018 at 4:41 PM
Beautiful fall day here in Armpit. I need to get up and do the wash, but am enjoying watching my Tweedle in the window as he follows the leaves falling and the birds settling in. He's awfully busy minding the business of all the animals, and it is pure joy to see.

Why is it the songs we hate the most set up permanent residence in our brains? Chris Hatch's family friendly files archived on SFS: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=603534 . Bulbizarre's website: https://bulbizarre.neocities.org/
Alchemist
#982 Old 15th Nov 2018 at 2:50 AM Last edited by PANDAQUEEN : 24th Nov 2018 at 4:37 PM.
Mailbag day 2 days in a row.

Yesterday I got my October crate from TokyoTreat (If the weather gets worse during storm season, I'm putting on my shitkickers. (my leather boots with metal zippers, buckles and straps, laces, and spikes on the toes and I am going to kick ass. Done taking names)

Today I received 9 bath bombs, 3 free reward points rings and my birthday freebie: a ring with a heart shaped purple-green gem. As it has been almost a year since ordering bath bombs (Everyone in the room could smell through the plastic wrap) next time I'm ordering, track carefully and open the bath bombs in the bathroom.

I received my Hannahpads, cloth sanitary napkins. I use to use a similar disposable, compostable cotton sanitary napkin, but it's get expensive to throw away something that's used a few hours and wouldn't decompose on top of garbage as it's thrown out with regular garbage. Besides, saving money in the long run is much better and after a 4 year life span, this one can be composted.

I actually work in my family as a nifty gift and thrift items shopper, telling of nifty innovations in cool gift items and thrifty necessities you can't find at Dollar Stores.

I am waiting for a shirt that says "I'm actually in my thirties" in the logotype of the 1987 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles TV series logo. After that incident while waiting in line when the man mistaken me for a high school freshman. I know I have a baby face, but spend 20 years out of the sun because your ancestors don't tan, only burn and your face doesn't degrade as rapidly as the girls who were able to tan.

11/20/2018
Watched our neighbor tear his entire house down to prepare for construction in spring. It's just fun to look out the window and see he left a pile of wood that could be carted away. Asshole, USA has its fair share of the crazy people you see elsewhere.

11/22/2018
Got caught up to the start of episode 42 of Sailor Moon (Viz\Studiopolis Version). Episode 42 was cut during the DiC\Cloverway days because it didn't have the happy ending DiC, owned by Disney's Buena Vista group, was asking for. But it had quite a bit of Sailor V animation.

I stayed in and had gnocchi. My parents went to a diner and received a decent size turkey.

11/23/2018
Received my October 2018 Umai Crate. It's almost December. Due to extreme weather, my shitkickers are going to be in my daily rotation if kicking ass is required of me.

Mad Poster
#983 Old 25th Nov 2018 at 2:51 PM
Christmas Shopping and Pizza for dinner

Test Subject
#984 Old 25th Nov 2018 at 7:10 PM
Sleeping in ♥
Alchemist
#985 Old 25th Nov 2018 at 11:09 PM
For shits and giggles, I decided to see if my old simming computer would connect to the internet downstairs. Much to my surprise, it works. I'm not sure why I'd hang out downstairs to lurk on the internet, but since it works, that also means I can start using this space again for what it was intended for ( workout room) and I can listen to music, YT videos or whatever while burning off calories and flab.

Now I can go back to what I was supposed to be doing which was getting space ready so I can drag out Christmas stuff sometime next week.
Alchemist
#986 Old 26th Nov 2018 at 12:12 AM Last edited by PANDAQUEEN : 26th Nov 2018 at 11:20 AM.
Went Christmas Shopping.
Bought mom's mukluks (She's too old to be a basic bitch, and it's not her style at her age. Hates UGGs with a passion)
Bought Sailor Moon SuperS, Volume 2 🦄 and Sailor Moon S: The Movie ❄️

Binged on Sailor Moon 1990s episodes 54 through 61. Episode 59 is pretty much going to leave you awash with emotion. A sentient tree's neglect of love ends in the creatures dying, being reborn and the once outraged sentient tree is loved for the first time in God only knows how long and is reborn as a sapling sprout. The alien creatures leave for a planet to help nurture the sapling with love, something that was foreign to them for a long time...and all the while, tears streamed down my face. �*

Took a hot bath. ♨️
I usually take hot baths in the winter. I use bath bombs and these usually have a theme, I bought 9 of the 12 possible birthstones in the Birthstone Series. Today I drop in July's and it had a smell that evokes July and rubies. In fact, there's a faux ruby ring in it. The bath bomb usually contains a ring that correlate to the theme of that bomb.

Wrote a few jokes
There was a segment on Animaniacs called "Good Idea, Bad Idea" where a skeleton zombie dressed in gray named Mr. Skullhead was subjected to example and abuse of various situations where in the "Bad Idea" half he would be ripped apart. Mine were along the lines of, "If only they could get away with Animaniacs in the 2010s" (keep in mind the show was politically incorrect by today's standards, but they also lampooned the corporate giant Disney and Disney's speed dial has lawyers as the first 20 numbers. Yet for its time, it was a precursor to animated cartoons that lampooned on a regular basis like South Park. South Park mentioned Animaniacs in an episode in the 4th season.)

#987 Old 26th Nov 2018 at 12:53 AM
So Mom didn't have work today.

Nothing of interest happened, other than a bad storm. Snow is expected though, so I'm hoping I still have class tomorrow.

Life is paradoxically coincidental to the ironical tyranny applicable to the unparalleled definition of reverse entropy.

"A thunderstorm breaks the wall of darkness." - Lyrics to Storm

"Meh." - me
Alchemist
#988 Old 26th Nov 2018 at 1:29 PM
We saw our baby for the first time. She (may or may not be a she, it's too early to tell and we didn't ask) is perfect. Little tiny nubby fingers and when they pressed down she jumped and kicked right across the screen! It was incredible. I can't stop staring at the scan photo. I can't wait to tell my family!

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Inventor
#989 Old 27th Nov 2018 at 5:18 PM
Default Physics Epiphany
I drove the kid to school, and was having random thoughts on the way back home.

All Socks are Fermions.
How do I know this? Put two identical socks in the dryer, and turn it on and watch them spin the same direction. Don't look at them for while (Schrodinger's cat in the box). Come back. One sock will be gone.
Why is that?
Identical particles that are fermions can't occupy the same state with identical spin. You find them in pairs only when one is spin up and the other spin down. Put them in the dryer, and they both have the same spin. So, one sock has to move to another state... probably Nevada.
My invention
A dryer with two counter rotating drums. Put the sock you have in one drum, and the missing sock will return in the other drum.

All Keys and Television Remotes are Bosons
How do I know this? Lose your keys or TV remote. Buy another identical one cuz the first one is lost. Sure thing, the missing remote will show up. Keep losing them, and soon you'll have a pile of identical car keys.
Why is that?
Identical particle that are bosons like to occupy the same state with other identical bosons. This is called a "Bose Einstein Condensate".
My invention
Not really an invention, I just noticed that if I buy another TV remote or get a new set of keys, the lost set will be found when I get home.

Sims are better than us.
Alchemist
#990 Old 27th Nov 2018 at 10:48 PM
Tokyo Treat November 2018 box arrived. Looks like the stragglers are October's and November's Japan Crates.

Either way, it seems more like caroling on the 4th of July runs the risk of disturbing the peace or risk getting blown up.

Or finding an foul-smelling Easter egg on Christmas morning that you pass out from the sulphur.

But at least it's coming.

Either way, I snuggled in bed and had time to dream.

I also did a rough draft on drawing a mushroom cloud. Nothing strange, but drawing manmade disasters like mushroom clouds are foreign to me at best. Disasters like storms, tsunamis, wildfires are more my thing.

Something Pleasant to Think About When Hell Breaks Loose:
During a 10 year period, Enewetok Atoll was bombed in nuclear testing. Out of the animals living in the area, the rats of Enewetok Atoll suffered no ill effects from the radiation and subsequent fallout.

Mad Poster
#991 Old 28th Nov 2018 at 7:46 AM
Babysat my 19 month old Niece for a couple of hours, whilst my sister was busy

Alchemist
#992 Old 1st Dec 2018 at 2:33 AM Last edited by PANDAQUEEN : Yesterday at 6:32 PM.
Getting Christmas shopping done.

Got dad's book to go with mom's mukluks

Got some things for myself.

(in David Spade's tone) Not too shabby...

12/12/2018
Not much is happening to me but a cocktail of alleviated misery and overhanging dread. I don't like fighting with people, regardless of my status of whether or not we're friends. I don't even like to pick fights with my parents, especially my mother, who I pushed away the minute I start getting periods. It took 20 years to rebuild the relationship. I also don't want to fight with my father, who I resemble more in terms of genetic factors. He was the first person to hold me after the medical staff helped me into the world, kicking and screaming.

I'm not likely to pick a fight unless I fight the good fight for those in need.

In this revelation of things I see in my calming, I am not much for the Peruvian holiday season. Takanakuy would probably have cards like "Season's Beatings", "Merry Fistmas" and "Have a Black and Blue Year" as Takanakuy requires ski masks and airing out any grievances while kicking ass and taking names. For my Christmas, I probably will be able to buy my Super Smash Brothers Ultimate game and hold a tournament.

I think my blind fury is clear for me to see. I unfortunately can become infuriated, but I unfortunately will be dealing with tears later on.

What made my day is realize I can't fight unless we're talking video games of the beat-em'-up genre. Then it's war.

Page 40 of 40