Medieval Short Tunics
Choose from a colorful assortment of dyed, short linen tunics for men. Five tunics in a vibrant color style (Green, Gold, Purple, Red or Blue) each have a choice of two legging colors. Four tunics in a more drab, darker tone (Brown, Blue, Green, Purple) only have one legging color.
Available in sizes Teen through Elder male. Children's size tunics are unisex.
Found in the catalog under Everyday and Outerwear.
Meshes by Mirkwood Sims are included.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
|sunni9676-MensShortTunic.rar||5.98 MB||3,328||12th Aug 2010|
|sunni9676-ChildTunic(Unisex).rar||5.23 MB||2,745||12th Aug 2010|
|sunni9676-TeenShortTunic.rar||5.76 MB||2,622||12th Aug 2010|
|sunni9676-ShortTunics(ALL).7z||5.47 MB||7,351||12th Aug 2010|
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .package file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Windows Vista/7/8: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
4. Place in Program Files: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your appropriate Install folder:
- Windows XP: C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\The Sims 2 (Your Latest EP)\TSData\Res\Catalog\Bins
- Windows Vista/7/8: C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\The Sims 2 (Your Latest EP)\TSData\Res\Catalog\Bins
- Windows Vista/7/8: C:\Program Files(x86)\EA GAMES\The Sims 2 (Your Latest EP)\TSData\Res\Catalog\Bins
- Origin: C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection\Fun with Pets\SP9\TSData\Res\Catalog\Bins
- Mac: APPLICATIONS FOLDER -> THE SIMS 2 -> TSDATA -> RES -> CATALOG
Need more information?
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR. On Mac, use Stuffit.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Users who thanked this download also thanked:
Expansion/Stuff packs required:
10 Comments / replies (Who?)
Age: Toddler Child Teen Young Adult Adult Elder
Clothing Type: Everyday Outerwear
Clothing Style: Historial Fantasy
Other Type: Not Applicable
Maxis Flags: Not Applicable
Outfit Type: Full Outfit